A PURPOSE-BUILT 27.5+ SINGLESPEED FOR THE PURISTS OF THE WORLD. EVEN BETTER, IT EASILY TRANSFORMS INTO A GEARED 29ER.
There’s nothing quite like a superlight singlespeed. Handcrafted with Advanced grade composite, this 27.5+ definitely fits the bill. But it doesn’t stop there. In this form, it’s ideal for tackling rough, adventurous terrain, where the 27.5+ tires help you float through rocks, sand, mud or snow. But you can also set it up with gears, and even transform it into a more XC race-oriented 29er. Wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) produces stiffer wheels for added control, while also increasing tire clearance and improving drivetrain performance. Whatever off-road challenge you can dream up, this XtC Advanced+ SS is ready.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with horizontal dropouts
- RockShox Reba RL 120mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Giant Plus 35mm rims, Giant performance Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- Plus-sized Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x3.0 tire in the front, and a 2.8-inch Schwalbe Rocket Ron in the back
- Rock-solid singlespeed drivetrain with SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.