THIS WELL-ROUNDED TRAIL BIKE COMBINES THE SPEED AND AGILITY OF A HARDTAIL WITH THE ADDED CONTROL OF 27.5+ WHEELS.
Handcrafted with lightweight Advanced grade composite, this all-new hardtail gives you unlimited options for off-road adventure. In this 27.5+ form, it’s prefect for adventure-style singletrack trekking. With large 27.5+ tires, you can float through rocks, sand or even snow. It can also be transformed into a race-oriented 29er or a more playful singlespeed setup. Wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) produces stiffer wheels for added control while also increasing tire clearance and optimizing drivetrain performance. So forget about limitations. The XtC Advanced+ is a high-performance, do-it-all off-road machine for whatever adventure you choose.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with horizontal dropouts
- RockShox Reba RL 120mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Giant Plus 35mm rims, Giant performance Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- Plus-sized Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x3.0 tire in the front, and a 2.8-inch Schwalbe Rocket Ron in the back
- SRAM NX 1x11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.