THE FASTEST WAY TO CONQUER TECHNICAL TRAILS. STAY SMOOTH THROUGH ROOTS, ROCKS AND RUTS.
This composite Trance Advanced 27.5 is light, agile, and built to go fast on technical trails. Developed with input from Giant’s champion enduro pros, the Advanced-grade composite frame is engineered specifically for 27.5, the ideal wheel size for all-around trail capabilities. With 5.5-inches/140mm of smooth Maestro rear suspension, as well as an OverDrive steerer tube and a PowerCore bottom bracket for steering precision and pedaling stiffness, it’s an all-around trail slayer that climbs as well as it descends. Frame details include internal cable routing, integrated downtube protection and ISCG-05 chain guide compatibility.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 5.5 inches of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Revelation RL Dual Position Air 120-140mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle
- RockShox Monarch RT rear shock
- Giant P-TRX1 Composite WheelSystem
- SRAM XO1 11-speed drivetrain with Avid Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.