TAKE YOUR ENDURO RIDING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. CLIMB LIKE AN XC RACER, DESCEND WITH SUPREME CONFIDENCE.
With its new 27.5-inch wheel platform, this composite Trance Advanced 27.5 is light, agile, and born to go fast on technical trails. Developed with input from Giant’s champion enduro pros, the Advanced-grade composite frame is engineered specifically for 27.5, the ideal wheel size for all-around trail capabilities. With 5.5 inches of smooth Maestro rear suspension, as well as an OverDrive 2 steerer tube and PowerCore bottom bracket for steering and pedaling stiffness, it’s an all-around trail slayer that climbs as well as it descends. Frame details include internal cable routing, integrated downtube protection and ISCG-05 chain guide compatibility.
Key Upgrades (over Trance Advanced 27.5 1)
- RockShox Revelation RLT3 Dual Position Air with 15mm thru-axle, OverDrive 2 steerer 120-140mm suspension fork
- RockShox Monarch RT3 rear shock
- SRAM XX1 1x11-speed drivetrain and Avid X0 Trail brakes
- Giant Contact SLR composite handlebar and stem
- Giant P-TRX0 27.5 Composite WheelSystem, tubeless compatible, 1440 grams
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Color: Satin Composite/Blue
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.