FLY THROUGH CITY STREETS, UP A MOUNTAIN, DOWN A RUGGED DIRT PATH. ALL ON ONE RIDE, ALL ON ONE QUICK AND CAPABLE MACHINE.
With its superlight ALUXX SLR-grade aluminum frame and a lightweight yet smooth-handling composite fork, this quick and efficient go-anywhere bike is ready for adventure. Built around fast and stable 700c wheels and flat-bar positioning, ToughRoad SLR boasts a number of frame features to serve its rugged yet sporty nature. The D-Fuse seatpost smoothes out choppy roads or trails. The disc brake technology gives you all-weather control. And the geometry offers a stable, comfortable, flat-bar position for confident handling in variable conditions and terrain.
- Top-end ALUXX SLR-grade aluminum frame with D-Fuse seatpost
- Giant composite fork with alloy steerer damps vibrations
- Giant SX-2 double-wall rims, Giant Sport Tracker disc-specific hubs
- Shimano 9-speed drivetrain
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.