A MODERN MASTERPIECE OF ADVANCED ENGINEERING. HANDBUILT TO CLIMB FASTER, RIDE SMOOTHER AND CORNER ON RAILS.
Using Advanced SL-grade composite and technical innovations including the OverDrive 2 steerer tube, which boosts front-end stiffness and steering precision, the TCR Advanced SL is the go-to choice for Team Blanco and Rabobank-Liv/giant pros that need one bike that can do it all. The MegaDrive downtube and PowerCore bottom bracket help boost power transfer and efficiency. The integrated seatpost saves 45 grams, improves aerodynamics, and produces a more compliant ride. And the integrated RideSense ANT+ wireless sensor lets you transmit performance data including cadence and speed. Handcrafted by Giant, the TCR Advanced SL outperforms competitor’s bikes in three key areas: Weight, Steering Stiffness, and Pedaling Stiffness.
And we can prove it. Watch this video that explains how the TCR Advanced SL frame wins when tested against the competition. Download the test results and see for yourself why you win with Giant.
- FRAME: Advanced SL-Grade composite, internal cable/wire routing for both mechanical and electronic shifting
- FORK: Advanced SL-Grade composite, Full Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- HEADSET: Integrated OverDrive2 sealed cartridge bearing with composite spacers and top cap included
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 86.5mm shell accepts press-fit style BB only, bearing set not included
- EXTRAS: Vector Composite seatpost, RideSense
- SIZES: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL
- COLOR: Composite/Light Green/White
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.