WELCOME TO THE FUTURE. THE WORLD’S FIRST FULLY OPTIMIZED RACE BIKE—HOLISTICALLY DESIGNED, ENGINEERED FROM THE GROUND UP.
The all-new TCR Advanced SL shatters the mold of every composite bike that came before it. Using Advanced SL-grade composite and breakthrough manufacturing processes that result in the lightest, stiffest road frame ever produced by Giant. Steering precision is boosted by the new oversize OverDrive 2 headtube/fork combination. The MegaDrive downtube and PowerCore bottom bracket improve power transfer and efficiency. Factor in the integrated seatpost and RideSense ANT+ sensor for wireless data transmission, and it’s clear to see: TCR Advanced SL goes beyond integration.
- FRAME: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Seatpost Design
- FORK: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- HEADSET: Integrated OverDrive2 sealed cartridge bearing with composite spacers and top cap
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 86.5mm shell accepts press-fit style BB only, bearing set not included
- EXTRAS: Two ISP saddle clamps, 20mm and 45mm depth (each with adjustable offset 10mm or 23mm)
- SIZES: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL
- COLORS: Satin Composite/Gloss White/Silver; Gloss White/Black/Silver
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.