ENDURO, ALL-MOUNTAIN, BLACK DIAMOND DESCENTS. BIG CLIMBS AND BURLY DESCENTS, THAT’S WHAT THIS BIKE IS MADE FOR.
Built for and tested by Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros on the world’s most demanding courses, this all-mountain trail slayer mates a lightweight, stiff and sharp-handling Advanced composite frameset with 160mm of smooth Maestro Suspension. The frame was engineered specifically for its 27.5 wheels, giving you confidence, control and speed on the roughest trails. It’s strong enough to handle aggressive terrain and efficient enough to float up climbs. Stable geometry, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design and air or coil shock-compatible shock mounts make Reign Advanced 27.5 the king of enduro.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 6.3 inches of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Pike RC Dual Position Air 130-160mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle
- RockShox Monarch Plus Debonair RT rear shock
- DT Swiss M 1700 Spline 2 wheelset
- Shimano XT 11-speed drivetrain with Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.