SPARK A SINGLETRACK LOVE AFFAIR. STEEP CLIMBS, DARING DESCENTS. QUICK, AGILE, SUPER CONFIDENT. THIS IS THE ANSWER.
The world’s first women’s-specific carbon fiber full-suspension bike with the new 27.5-inch wheel size gives you the upper hand on technical XC terrain. The combination of Advanced-grade composite frame material and Maestro Suspension makes it equally capable in all-out race efforts or all-day trail epics. Liv/giant’s women’s geometry is optimized for 27.5-inch wheels, making it perfectly balanced for women trail riders. And the technologies—including an OverDrive 2 steerer tube and 15mm front thru-axle for stiffness and steering precision, MegaDrive downtube and PowerCore bottom bracket—lend it a fast yet stable feel on any XC terrain.
- RockShox SID XX with 15mm thru-axle, XLoc Full Sprint remote lockout, OverDrive 2 steerer suspension fork
- RockShox Monarch RL rear shock
- SRAM XX1 1x11-speed drivetrain with Avid XX disc brakes
- Giant P-XCR0 27.5 composite WheelSystem, tubeless compatible, 1400 grams
- Giant Contact SLR composite handlebar and stem
- Giant Contact Switch-R dropper seatpost with remote
- Sizes: XS, S, M
- Color: Matte Composite/Warm Red/Plum
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.