A LEGENDARY DH RACER, NOW UPDATED WITH A LEANER, MEANER COMPOSITE FRAME. BUILT FOR FACTORY PROS, MADE TO TEST LIMITS.
This all-new DH racer was designed from the get-go to break new ground in stiffness, weight and all-around performance. It features 203mm of fully active Maestro rear suspension on a superlight, stiff and strong composite mainframe. The new frame geometry, engineered to optimize its 27.5 wheels, has been refined, tested and proven by pro racers in the most demanding conditions. It’s the lightest composite DH frame ever produced by Giant, and it’s ready to take you straight to the podium.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 8 inches of fully-active Maestro suspension
- RockShox Boxxer Team 200mm-travel fork
- RockShox Vivid R2C rear shock
- DT Swiss EX 471 rims, DT Swiss 240s hubs, DT Swiss spokes
- DH-specific SRAM XO1 7-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide Ultimate Carbon brakes
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.