A STRAIGHT-UP LEGEND IN PRO DH RACING. DEVELOPED WITH TOP PROS LIKE DANNY HART, THIS IS YOUR FAST TRACK TO THE PODIUM.
With 8 inches of fully active Maestro Suspension mated to a lightweight, super-strong ALUXX SL frame with a co-pivot shock mount, Glory is the only bike in the world that can keep up with 2011 DH World Champion Danny Hart. With geometry that’s tested and race-proven by Hart and his Giant Factory teammates, plus the stout OverDrive steerer tube design, which provides supreme front-end stiffness and control in the rough stuff, it’s the ultimate confidence boost for the most aggressive DH terrain in the world.
Key Upgrades (over Glory 2)
- RockShox Boxxer World Cup suspension fork
- RockShox Vivid R2C rear shock
- SRAM X0 1x10-speed drivetrain with Avid X0 Trail brakes
- DT Swiss EX-500 rims, DT Swiss 240 hubs 20mm (F) 12mm (R) hubs, DT Swiss Competition butted spokes with alloy nipple wheelset
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Color: Black/Hi-Polish Alloy/Blue
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.