POSITION: Consumer Support Specialist
REPORTS TO: Consumer Experience & E-commerce Manager
The Consumer Support Specialist is directly responsible for all aspects of the consumer service function of Giant’s B2C sales portal -- ensuring consumers are engaged with Giant and have an excellent experience with Giant’s online platforms. Responsibilities include engaging consumers via email, phone, social media and Live Chat. In addition, the Consumer Support Specialist will assist with consumer feedback on Giant and Liv products.
This position partners with Inside Sales, E-Commerce, Quality Assurance, and Product departments to deliver excellent service to consumers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Live Chat Lead Agent, an available agent between 80-90% of work hours
- Answers consumer questions and engages with WebLink consumers via Live Chat.
- Point of contact for all general consumer questions.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a “knowledge bank” of consumer responses
- Assist Quality Assurance with consumer warranty claims and administrative duties.
- Engage other departments (Product, Marketing, QA, and Sales) to answer consumer questions and build Giant’s knowledge base.
- Process consumer 60 Day Satisfaction guarantee claims
- Process consumer Helmet Crash Replacement claims
- Provide backup support for E-Commerce consumer service (phone support)
- Provide responses to consumer inquiries on social media accounts for Giant and Liv
- Provide and maintain responses to consumer product reviews
- 3+ years of retail selling experience.
- B.A. /B.S. or equivalent work experience.
- Must have consumer service experience.
- Must have bicycle product technical knowledge.
- High level of organizational skills, integrity, honesty and strong work ethic.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Windows-based applications.
- Be results oriented always in everything you do – all of our actions should support an immediate and profitable result.
- Must be able to handle at once multiple projects successfully.
- Work independently, effectively prioritize and manage your time.
- High level of self-motivation, self-discipline, and dedication to the job.
- Good business judgment – able to make consistent, logical and practical decisions on behalf of Giant.
- Passionate about providing incredible consumer support and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, willing to adapt and accept change in a fun, fast-paced environment
CONSUMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Newbury Park, CA) / Non-exempt/hourly - starts @ minimum $18 hr. based on qualifications, energy and experience.