Position: After Sales Technical Representative
Reports To: E-Bike & Service Manager
The After Sales Tech Rep is responsible for working with Giant Retailers, the Giant Sales Team, and consumers in order to answer technical questions related to Giant Branded Products. This position is also responsible for processing warranty claims and after sales service related orders.
Job Execution Responsibilities:
- Handles all phone calls from retailers, consumers, and Account Executives for warranty and technical issues in a timely fashion
- Uses available inventory to resolve warranty and after sales service issues
- Assists with operation of Giant Service Center
- Returns all e-mail and voicemails in timely fashion
- Reports quality issues to factory via the Quality Improvement Request process – follows up withfactories/manager as needed
- Assists with processing warranties submitted through the G-Store online warranty module
- Submits and approves credits as needed
- Packs and ships warranty and service related items as needed
- Assists with parts ordering and item receiving/put-away
- Is trained on and able to handle all questions regarding technical information for all Giant, Liv,
- and Momentum branded bikes produced within the past 4 years
- Handles warranty returns – inspection and response
- Assists with reworks and recalls as needed
- Follow all S.O.P.’s for the department
- Abide by all company policies and values including coaching employees on how to use these in daily operations
- High technical knowledge of bicycles
- Strong customer service and administrative skills are essential
- High level computer skills and familiarity with popular application software
- High level of organizational skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic
- Calm demeanor and positive attitude in the face of challenging situations and conversations
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- 3 + years bicycle industry experience preferred
- Outdoor lifestyle interests preferred
- Full time, non-exempt position
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to be subject to a thorough background check.
- Must be vaccinated and provide vaccine card.
AFTER SALES TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE (Newbury Park, CA) / Non-exempt/hourly - starts @ minimum $21.00 hr. based on qualifications, energy and experience.