CYCLOCROSS IS ABOUT ADAPTING AND OVERCOMING. SPRINT ON PAVEMENT, FLOAT THROUGH SAND AND MUD WITH THIS ALL-NEW ’CROSS BIKE.
The lightest women’s-specific cyclocross bike—and the only one with disc brakes—is all about performance and versatility. You can race it during cyclocross season,commute with it in all kinds of conditions, or use it for long rides on mixed terrain. The lightweight, responsive ALUXX SLR alloy frame features an OverDrive 2 steerer tube for stiff, responsive steering and a toptube that’s shaped for shouldering comfort. A D-Fuse SL composite seatpost provides compliance over rough terrain. Additional performance-minded features include disc brakes, a 15mm thru-axle for enhanced handling precision, and smooth, clean internal cable routing.
Key Upgrades (over Brava SLR 2):
- SRAM Red 22 11-speed drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant P-CXR1 WheelSystem, 15mm thru-axle front hub, 1750 grams
- Giant Connect SL handlebar and stem
- Fi’zi:k Donna saddle with MG rails
- Sizes: XS, S, M
- Color: Black/Light Blue/Silver
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.