THIS REENGINEERED 29ER FEASTS ON CHALLENGING XC TERRAIN. LIGHT, SMOOTH AND STABLE, IT’S THE FAST TRACK TO THE PODIUM.
More than two years in the making, this new addition to the legendary Anthem series blends the most up-to-date Maestro rear suspension with the speed, control and stability of totally reengineered 29er frame geometry. Handcrafted with a superlight Advanced-grade composite mainframe and rear triangle, it features 90mm of smooth rear suspension travel and 100mm up front. The result: a fire-breathing XC machine that’s all about speed and control. The new trunnion mount shock produces a lower leverage ratio for better pedaling and braking efficiency, and also allows for shorter chainstays to improve the bike’s climbing capabilities and agility. And the Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm is lighter, stiffer and stronger than the previous aluminum version. And the combination of wider Boost hub spacing and Giant WheelSystems gives you super strong and stiff wheels for confident, precise handling on rugged trails. If XC racing is your game, this all-new Anthem Advanced Pro 29 is the perfect partner in your quest for the podium.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with 90mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 32 Float SC Factory 100mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Fox Float Factory Remote trunnion mount rear shock
- Giant XCR 0 29 Composite DBL WheelSystem with Maxxis IKON tubeless tires
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain with SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.