A DH MACHINE THAT KNOWS HOW TO WIN. FROM WICKED WORLD CUP TRACKS TO YOUR LOCAL TRAILS, TOTAL CONFIDENCE AND CONTROL.
In the world of pro DH racing, marginal gains mean everything. This composite gravity machine has been developed and perfected over the years to give Giant factory pros every advantage in a sport decided by fractions of a second. The latest version of the Glory Advanced breaks new ground in stiffness, weight and all-around performance. It features 203mm of fully active Maestro rear suspension on a superlight, stiff and strong composite mainframe. The frame geometry, engineered to optimize its 27.5 wheels, has helped deliver Marcelo Gutierrez to World Cup podiums on the world’s toughest courses. It’s the lightest composite DH frame ever produced by Giant, and it’s always hungry to win.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 200mm of fully-active Maestro suspension
- RockShox BoXXer Team 200mm-travel fork with 20mm thru-axle
- RockShox Vivid R2C rear shock
- DH-specific SRAM XO1 7-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Guide Ultimate disc brakes
- DT Swiss EX 471 wheelset with Maxxis Minion DHF tubeless tires
- Color: Matte Black/Gloss Blue/Red
Alla specifikationer kan ändras utan varsel.