MAKE FRIENDS WITH GRAVITY. IF YOU LIVE FOR DOWNHILLS BUT GO JUST AS HARD ON CLIMBS, THIS NEW TRAIL BIKE IS FOR YOU.
With an Advanced-grade composite frame engineered specifically for 27.5-inch wheels—the ideal wheel size for all-around trail shredding—plus a longer travel fork (up to 160mm), this is a trail bike that’s built for speed. The rock-eating Maestro suspension system, plus a sturdier shock, brakes and components, give it a smooth, confident feel even at eye-watering speeds. The OverDrive 2 steerer tube and PowerCore bottom bracket produce pinpoint steering and pedaling stiffness. Frame details include internal cable routing, integrated downtube protection and ISCG-05 chain guide compatibility.
- Fox 34 Talas CTD Factory Kashima with 15mm thru-axle, OverDrive 2 steerer 140-160mm suspension fork
- Fox Float-X CTD Factory Kashima rear shock
- SRAM XO1 1x11-speed drivetrain with Avid Elixir 9 Trail brakes
- Giant Contact Switch-R dropper seatpost with remote
- Giant P-TRX1 27.5 WheelSystem, tubeless compatible, 1675 grams
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Colour: Matt/Black
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.