#NewBikeDay voor CCC Team
De renners van het CCC Team hebben in Spanje voor het eerst kennis gemaakt met hun nieuwe teamfietsen, waaronder de TCR Advanced SL en de Trinity Advanced Pro TT tijdritfiets. De 'cleane' matzwarte TCR framesets zijn rondom uitgerust met Giant componenten, waaronder sturen, stuurpennen, zadels, bidons en bidonhouders en compleet met Giant NeosTrack GPS fietscomputer. Het team werkt ook samen met Giant om de nieuwste generatie WheelSystems te testen en te ontwikkelen, momenteel onder de naam #overachieve. Het raceseizoen 2019 kan niet snel genoeg beginnen!
TCR Advanced SL
- CCC Team’s all-rounders and GC men are thrilled to have the legendary TCR Advanced SL on their side for key mountain stages, classics and hilly one-day races in 2019.
- The TCR Advanced SL team bikes are built up with Giant Contact SLR composite handlebars and Contact SL stems. CCC Team riders will also use the Giant NeosTrack GPS computer to track all their vital data.
- Engineered to climb, corner and descend with an unbeatable stiffness-to-weight ratio, the TCR Advanced SL has been ridden to stage wins at all the major grand tours and WorldTour races around the world. This 2019 CCC Team model represents the fastest one yet.
- CCC Team riders will use key Giant accessories including DoubleSpring bottles and Airway Lite composite cages.
- The OverDrive 2 tapered steerer tube technology gives CCC Team riders incredible front-end stiffness and steering precision for confident handling.
- Giant is working with CCC Team riders and technical staff on next-generation WheelSystems. Expect to see racers on various prototype models, currently labeled #overachieve, when the 2019 race season begins.
- Handcrafted with Advanced SL-grade composite, the CCC Team TCR Advanced SL features its signature integrated seatpost and Compact Road geometry, an innovation from Giant that first appeared on pro bikes more than 20 years ago and forever changed the look of modern road bikes.
- CCC Team riders will be racing on a selection of saddles from Giant, including the Contact SLR.
Trinity Advanced Pro TT
- Integrated, efficient and smoking fast. When it comes to time trial races and stages, CCC Team riders will have every advantage with their new Trinity Advanced Pro TT bikes.
- All of the CCC Team bikes, including the Trinity Advanced Pro TT bikes, will have NeosTrack GPS computers to help riders track critical data including speed, power and heartrate for training and racing.
- The #overachieve wheel development program started this year and continues in 2019. This collaborative effort brings together Giant engineers and product developers with elite athletes and pro technical staffers to produce race-winning products.
- This hyper aero race machine features a world championship winning frameset and Giant components including the integrated AeroDrive composite base bar, SpeedControl SL brakes, NeosTrack GPS computer and a special team edition TT saddle.
- The #overachieve wheel development program includes a variety of different models for different racing conditions. Everything from spoked wheels to composite disc wheels are being developed and tested.
- CCC Team riders are also helping to develop new Giant saddles for time trial performance.
- Trinity Advanced Pro TT bikes include integrated hydration systems for uncompromising aero performance.
Foto's door @Cauldphoto
donderdag 13 december 2018