Talon 29er 1
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminium frame
- SR Suntour Raidon 100mm-travel Air fork
- Shimano Deore 2x10-speed shifting
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant XC-2 disc wheelset with Maxxis Ikon tubeless tires
- Color: Satin/Neon Red/Black
Built on a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame that features classic hardtail design and the added off-road stability of larger diameter 29-inch wheels, Talon is a great choice for XC terrain. The frame geometry is specifically designed for its wheel size and 100mm suspension fork. The result is a confident ride that’s perfect for XC riders looking to increase their speed and improve their skills on fun singletrack rides.
Formed from raw materials in Giant’s own forging facility, this proprietary 6061 alloy features a best-in-class strength-to-weight ratio.
Giant pioneered the use of radically shaped tubesets that provide all the strength and stability of gusseted tubes without added material and welds.
Updated XC frame geometry is tailored for 29-inch wheels to optimize control, acceleration and stability.