Escape 2 City
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- ALUXX-grade aluminum fork with low-rider rack mounts
- Shimano 3x8-speed shifters with Tektro brakes
- Durable double-wall alloy rims with puncture-resistant Giant S-X3 tires
- Color: Blast/Dark Green/Silver
Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame that’s designed for smooth-rolling 700c wheels, Escape City is a fun, efficient bike that’s versatile enough for city commutes or longer rides to build up your fitness. Stable geometry and a wide range of gears make it easier to tackle hilly terrain, even when your racks and cargo bags are loaded. And it’s designed with neutral, upright positioning, which helps you navigate city streets or crowded bike paths. Outfitted with fenders and a rear rack, you can easily carry your work essentials or head out for a weekend adventure.
Formed from raw materials in Giant’s own forging facility, this proprietary 6061 alloy delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios.
This narrow-diameter seatpost adds compliance for a smooth ride quality without adding any weight.