Conduct Hydraulic Disc Brakes Upgrade Kit is the perfect way to improve the stopping power of your mechanical disc brake equipped road bike - deLivering you the benefits of hydraulic discs; improved braking power and a sealed lower maintenance system, with minimal hassle and cost. What Do I Need To Fit These Brakes?
- An existing bicycle fitted with mechanical flat mount disc brakes
- A frame and fork with flat mounts
- If you are fitting to a non-Giant / non-Liv branded bike you will need a compatible stem with the correct 31.8mm face plate & bolt pattern - such as the Giant Contact
- Disc wheels and rotors / discs
- If you want to fit a front 140mm disc you will also need 1x 140mm flat mount adaptor (part 290000041)
- If you want to fit a rear 160mm disc you will also need 1x 160mm flat mount adaptor (part 290000042)
For more advice and support and to arrange fitting please contact your local Giant retailer
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.