XC SPEED, SMOOTH CONTROL, AND VERSATILITY THAT’S HARD TO MATCH. THIS LIGHTWEIGHT 29ER HAS MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES.
With its large-diameter 29-inch wheels, and an option to switch to 27.5+, this lightweight, Advanced-grade composite hardtail lets you choose one bike for multiple riding styles. In its 29er form, it’s ready for smooth, fast singletrack or XC racing. For rougher, more adventurous rides, you might choose the added cushion and control of 27.5+ wheels*. It features wider Boost hub spacing to improve wheel stiffness and add tire clearance, plus a host of other features that let you dial in its performance for nearly any type of terrain. Bonus: You can even transform it into a singlespeed. Tubeless ready.
* Fork compatibility may vary. Please check with your local Giant authorized dealer.
- Advanced-grade carbon composite frame with horizontal dropouts
- Fox 32 Float SC Performance 100mm-travel fork with Boost 15mm thru-axle
- Shimano SLX 1x11-speed drivetrain
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant XC-1 Disc wheelset with Maxxis Ikon tubeless tyres
- Colour: Matt/Carbon/Neon Yellow
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy throughout this website. However, Giant reserves the right to change bike specifications, features, prices and colours without prior notice.