THE MOST SHREDDABLE Reign EVER. THIS NEW ENDURO CRUSHER DELIVERS FLAT-OUT SPEED AND CONTROL ON RAW, ROWDY TERRAIN.
When it comes to flying down the most extreme enduro terrain, this is the weapon of choice for Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders. Reengineered for 2018, the all-new Reign Advanced features updated geometry with a longer cockpit made with a lightweight, super stiff Advanced-grade composite mainframe and ALUXX SL aluminum rear swingarm. The updated trunnion-mount Maestro suspension system delivers 160mm of smooth, active travel and incorporates a new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm, which is lighter and stronger than the previous aluminum design. And it’s all designed around the performance benefits offered by 27.5 wheels. For competitive off-road riders seeking the ultimate advantage on aggressive trails, the new Reign Advanced is the way to roll. Tubeless ready.
- Advanced-grade carbon composite mainframe with 160mm Maestro suspension
- RockShox Lyrik RCT3 Solo Air 160mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- RockShox Super Deluxe Coil RT trunnion mount remote rear shock
- SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Guide RSC hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss EX 1501 Spline One wheel set with Maxxis Shorty and High Roller II tyres
- Colour: Matte Carbon/Blue
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy throughout this website. However, Giant reserves the right to change bike specifications, features, prices and colours without prior notice.