FROM ENDURO RUNS TO STEEP ALL-MOUNTAIN TERRAIN, THE NEW Reign HAS SWAGGER TO SPARE. MORE CONTROL, MORE CONFIDENCE.
With updated geometry and suspension technology, the latest version of Reign is more capable and confident than ever. The reengineered ALUXX SL aluminum frameset is designed to optimize its 27.5 wheels, giving you more control on the most aggressive terrain. Its trunnion-mount Maestro rear suspension system offers 160mm of smooth, active travel and now features the Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm, which is lighter and stronger than the previous version. Updated geometry with a longer cockpit, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design, and air or coil shock-compatible mounts are all part of the package, making Reign the perfect companion for rowdy trail-riding adventures or weekend enduros. Tubeless ready.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 160mm Maestro suspension
- RockShox Lyrik RC Solo Air 160mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- RockShox Super Deluxe Air RT Remote trunnion mount rear shock
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss E1700 Spline Two wheelset with Maxxis Shorty and High Roller II tubeless tires
- Colour: Neon Red/Black
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy throughout this website. However, Giant reserves the right to change bike specifications, features, prices and colours without prior notice.