EXPLODE OUT OF THE START AND RAIL ROOTS, ROCKS AND RUTS. Glory DEVOURS DH TERRAIN WITH SPEED AND TOTAL CONTROL.
When you’re charging through technical, pounding DH terrain at top speeds, you need confidence and control to stay on your game. With 203mm of fully active Maestro Suspension featuring a co-pivot shock mount, the Glory 27.5 has been tested and proven by some of the top DH racers and gravity riders in the world. Its lightweight, super-strong frame is engineered with geometry that’s optimized for its 27.5 wheels, plus a super stiff OverDrive steerer tube for unwavering control and steering precision. The 63-degree headtube angle and longer wheelbase was developed and refined with riders from the Giant Factory Off-Road Team to excel on the steepest, most extreme DH tracks in the world. Tubeless ready.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 200mm of fully-active Maestro suspension
- RockShox BoXXer Team 200mm-travel fork with 20mm thru-axle
- RockShox Vivid R2C rear shock
- SRAM GX DH 1x7-speed DH-specific drivetrain
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss EX 471 wheelset with Maxxis Minion DHF tubeless tires
- Colour: Matte Black/Gloss Black/Chrome
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy throughout this website. However, Giant reserves the right to change bike specifications, features, prices and colours without prior notice.