A LIGHT AND LIVELY ALL-ROUNDER WITH Disc BRAKE CONTROL. FOR CLIMBS, DESCENTS, SPRINTS, Contend IS WITH YOU ALL THE WAY.
Engineered with Giant’s innovative ALUXX SL aluminum technology, the Contend SL Disc is built for versatile, all-around road performance. Its geometry combines quick and agile acceleration with a smooth, compliant feel on the road. Seamless disc-brake integration gives you added control regardless of road or weather conditions. And the innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost reduces road vibrations for a smoother, more efficient ride.
- ALUXX SL-grade frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shimano 105 11-speed componentry
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant PR-2 disc wheelset with Giant P-SL1 tyres
- Color: Matt/Charcoal/Neon Green
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy throughout this website. However, Giant reserves the right to change bike specifications, features, prices and colours without prior notice.