Giant Defy: aluminium road bike engineering at its very best. Light, lively and perfectly balanced between performance and comfort.
2014 Giant Defy is the best road bike in countless magazine tests - including Cycling Plus Magazine's 2013 Best £1000 Bike and a Bicycling Magazine Editors' Choice Award. Brought to you by the world’s leading aluminium frame engineers, Defy redefines the performance possibilities of an entry-level road bike. Made from premium lightweight aluminium tubes and produced in Giant’s own tubing facility, it climbs, corners and sprints better than bikes costing thousands more.
- Aluxx SL aluminium frame with PowerCore bottom bracket
- Carbon composite fork with OverDrive aluminium steerer
- Shimano 105 20 speed shifters and derailleurs
- Shimano R565 compact chainset
- Giant Connect bar and stem, Giant Connect Composite seat post
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy throughout this website. However, Giant reserves the right to change bike specifications, features, prices and colours without prior notice.