XC SPEED, SMOOTH CONTROL, AND VERSATILITY THAT’S HARD TO MATCH. THIS LIGHTWEIGHT 29ER HAS MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES.
With its large-diameter 29-inch wheels, and an option to switch to 27.5+, this lightweight, Advanced-grade composite hardtail lets you choose one bike for multiple riding styles. In its 29er form, it’s ready for smooth, fast singletrack or XC racing. For rougher, more adventurous rides, you might choose the added cushion and control of 27.5+ wheels*. It features wider Boost hub spacing to improve wheel stiffness and add tire clearance, plus a host of other features that let you dial in its performance for nearly any type of terrain. Bonus: You can even transform it into a singlespeed.
* Fork compatibility may vary. Please check with your local Giant authorized dealer.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with horizontal dropouts
- Fox 32 Float SC Factory Remote 100mm-travel fork with remote lockout
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant XCR 0 Composite WheelSystem with Maxxis Ikon tubeless tires
- Color: Carbon/Orange
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.