The power status and recharge indicator displays current power level, alerts remaining run-time before powering off and indicates recharge condition.
- Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light and changes output accordingly
- ANSI certified lumens and run time
- Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
- Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum casing
- Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
- Includes adjustable GoPro mount
All Recon series headlights are American National Standards Institute (ANSI) certified to provide not only a more consistent lumen output but also a significantly longer run time than any other comparable light on the market.
Side Light Design
Focused optics with a side light design provide over 270-degrees of visibility.
Complete Mount Solution
A quick and efficient rail mounting system provides a stronger, more secure base to keep the light centered and stable.
CNC Aluminum Casing
CNC-machined aluminum casing avoids overheating by increasing heat dissipation by 50% while simultaneously reducing overall size by 47% when compared to the 700-lumen Numen+ HL0.
IPX6 Water Resistance
All Recon series headlights are rated to the IPX6 standard, signifying their ability to withstand even the heaviest downpour.
The Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output day or night.
The Recon 1800 can pair with ANT+ compatible computers to view battery information on the computer screen
Selecting any of the image buttons will open a larger image gallery with image descriptions
Alle de anførte specifikationer kan ændres uden varsel.