THE FUTURE OF AERO ROAD. LIGHTWEIGHT, STIFF AND NEARLY INVISIBLE TO THE WIND, PLUS THE ADDED CONTROL OF Disc BRAKES.
Meticulously developed for best-in-class aero road performance, this razor-sharp road racer offers a true advantage for sprinting and solo riding. And new this year, it also incorporates the superior control of disc brakes. The frame is handcrafted using Advanced-grade composite material to produce a bike that’s lightweight and stiff, with a sharp, responsive ride quality. Its disc brakes are completely integrated within the frame using flat-mount calipers and thru-axles designed to optimize the technology. From sprints to solo attacks, cornering and descents, the new Propel Advanced Pro Disc helps you slice through the wind and gain an advantage on the competition.
- Advanced-grade composite frame
- Advanced-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed electronic componentry
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc WheelSystem with 42mm front and 65mm rear full-carbon rims
- Color: Carbon Smoke/Green/White
Spezifikations-, Preis- und Farbaenderungen vorbehalten.