THE MOST SHREDDABLE Reign EVER. THIS NEW ENDURO CRUSHER DELIVERS FLAT-OUT SPEED AND CONTROL ON RAW, ROWDY TERRAIN.
When it comes to flying down the most extreme enduro terrain, this is the weapon of choice for Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders. Reengineered for 2018, the all-new Reign Advanced features updated geometry with a longer cockpit made with a lightweight, super stiff Advanced-grade composite mainframe and ALUXX SL aluminum rear swingarm. The updated trunnion-mount Maestro suspension system delivers 160mm of smooth, active travel and incorporates a new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm, which is lighter and stronger than the previous aluminum design. And it’s all designed around the performance benefits offered by 27.5 wheels. For competitive off-road riders seeking the ultimate advantage on aggressive trails, the new Reign Advanced is the way to roll.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 160mm Maestro suspension
- Fox 36 Performance Elite 160mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Fox Float DPX2 Performance trunnion mount rear shock
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12-speed drivetrain with Truvativ Descendent crankset
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss E1700 Spline Two wheelset with Maxxis Shorty and High Roller II tubeless tires
- Color: Satin Green/Black
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.