About Giant Bicycles: For over four decades, Giant Bicycles, the largest bicycle manufacturer in the world, has devoted itself to the growth of both cycling and cycling culture. Known as the leader in technological innovation and state-of-the-art manufacturing we represent a dedication to providing the best quality and most innovative bicycles to our customers. We also believe in being as honest and uncomplicated as the idea of cycling itself.
Position: Marketing Specialist
Location: North Vancouver, British Columbia
Job Description: Giant Bicycle Canada is seeking a motivated and knowledgeable bicycle enthusiast with graphic design skills to fill the role of Marketing Specialist. As a Marketing Specialist, your role would be to ensure a consistent, professional and quality presentation of all consumer and dealer facing media. This would include an extensive Dealer Sourcebook, all print and digital ads and in-store signage.
- Design all advertising material for online and hard print etc.
- Complete the yearly Dealer Sourcebook
- Design and produce promotional products, POP and signage for Giant Partners
- Ensure consistent branding across all internal and external communication
- Capitalize on our success and identify opportunities to work with national media
- Formal graphic design training
- Proficient with Adobe products including: Acrobat, Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- Strong understand of digital marketing
- Fluency in French an asset
Qualified candidates, please email cover letter and résumé to email@example.com