COMPANY: Giant Bicycle Canada Inc.
POSITION: Inside Sales (one year maternity leave contract)
LOCATION: North Vancouver, BC
ABOUT GIANT BICYCLES: For over four decades, Giant Bicycles, the largest bicycle manufacturer in the world, has devoted itself to the growth of both cycling and cycling culture. Known as the leader in technological innovation and state-of-the-art manufacturing we represent a dedication to providing the best quality and most innovative bicycles to our customers. We also believe in being as honest and uncomplicated as the idea of cycling itself.
JOB DESCRIPTION: With customer service being our top priority, the associate must provide exemplary skills in both product knowledge and relationship building. Ability to work in a fast paced and energy filled environment, with a positive, team focused attitude is paramount.
- Take dealers orders and enter into computer system.
- Ensure customers are provided with exceptional service and support.
- Offer support to external sales team (taking orders, emailing inventory).
- Respond to customer inquiries in an efficient and timely manner via email, fax and phone.
- Data entry: receive and process sales order and order modifications.
- Provide customers with detailed information on order status and delivery.
- Identify and provide effective solutions for any order discrepancy or return merchandise request.
- Assist in execution of company’s events, tradeshow, and dealer launches etc.
- Help shipping/receiving bike and gear.
- Misc. assignments as requested by management
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Must have exceptional people skills
- Basic technical knowledge of bicycles and components
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Microsoft AX system experience is an asset
If you think you would be a great fit for our team please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org