FULL INTEGRATION, FLAT-OUT FAST. ENGINEERED FOR Pro-LEVEL TRIATHLETES, THIS AERO MACHINE IS IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN.
Engineered using Computational Fluid Dynamics and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, the Trinity Advanced Pro delivers supreme aerodynamic performance in a race-ready package. Handcrafted from premium Advanced-grade composite, and meticulously formed with Giant’s AeroSystem Shaping Technology, it slices through the wind better than any bike in its class. Made for real-world triathlon performance, it offers a comfortable fit for long distance training and racing. And its unique AeroVault system includes an integrated front hydration unit, top tube storage box and downtube water bottle that, together, actually improve the bike’s aero performance on the road.
- FRAME: Advanced-grade composite
- FORK: AeroDrive TT Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid steerer
- HEADSET: Integrated sealed cartridge bearing with alloy spacers and top cap included
- BRAKES: Giant SpeedControl SL brakes with TT rear brake cover
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB86 accepts press-fit style BB only, bearing set not included
- SEATPOST: Giant Trinity Composite
- EXTRAS: Trinity TT composite handlebar with composite
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs.