SOMETIMES EVERYTHING ALIGNS AND YOU FLOAT THROUGH A NASTY ROCK GARDEN. OR UP A RUTTED CLIMB. MAKE SOMETIMES, ALL THE TIME WITH TRANCE X.
Trance X Advanced SL features a state-of-the-art Advanced SL full-composite frameset with the highest attention paid to maximizing the strength-to-weight ratio. Features T-800 composite material to create the lightest, stiffest and fastest trail-oriented, full suspension bike in Giant’s lineup.
At the core of the trail-devouring Trance X, lies an ALUXX SL frameset—the lightest alloy 5-inch travel full suspension in Giant’s history. Radically FluidFormed™ and using the latest, lightweight co-pivot design, the Trance X frameset pushes aluminum full suspension bike technology to new limits of weight, strength and performance.
• OverDrive headtube for maximum front end stiffness without weight penalty
• Stable 69.5/73.5 head-tube/seat-tube geometry for outstanding trail riding/enduro racing characteristics
• Post-style rear brake mounts for powerful, accurate stopping (Trance X only)
• Integrated PowerCore bottom bracket for superior frame stiffness (Trance X only)
• MegaDrive Downtube/toptube for unparalleled front-end stiffness
* With DT Swiss RSW rear wheel skewer
- Fox 32 Talas FIT F125RL, 125mm suspension fork, Fox Float RP23 rear shock
- Shimano XTR 30speed drivetrain
- Giant Contact SLR handlebar, stem and seatpost
Recomended Retail Price $6,999.00
Note: Freight rates to different locations can affect the retail price
The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs.