1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
2. Entry is open to Australian permanent residents aged 16 years and over. Employees, Directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Competition opens at 9am AEST on 16/06/16. Promotion closes at 9pm AEST on 17/07/16. (The “Promotional Period”).
4. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, enter by providing:
5. Agreeance to these Terms & Conditions; and
6. Uploading a winter themed cycling photo to their Instagram account that includes the hashtag #pedalthroughwinter as well as @giantbikesaus. The entrant must follow @giantbikesaus on Instagram for the entry to be taken into consideration. Please note that private users’ entries will not be accepted as they are unable to be viewed by the promoter.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Entrants may enter as often as they like.
10. The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most creative and literate entries, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winner will be notified by comment on their entry or by private message.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the creative merit of the image and accompanying words. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Competition winner: There will be one Giant gear prize pack awarded.
The 1st place Giant prize pack will consist of:
- ProShield Rain Jacket (black or blue) $150 SRP
- 3D SS Base Layer $50 SRP
- Rain Shoe Covers $50 SRP
- Rivet Helmet (black or blue) $190 SRP
- Sixteen LTD Socks (black or blue) $30 SRP
- Arm Warmers $40 SRP
- Knee Warmers $43 SRP
- Numen+ Spark TL $45 SRP
- Numen+ HL0 $100 SRP
- Sixteen LTD Bottle 750ml (black or blue) $15 SRP
- Conduit Shoes (Black) $325 SRP
Total 1st place Giant prize pack value is $1,038 SRP.
13. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
14. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. The Prize(s) will be sent to a local authorised Giant dealer, the prize(s) cannot be sent to the winner directly.
16. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original photographic image taken by the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website, social platform and/or email address is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
22. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and any companion/s) may be asked to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter / Prize Supplier / organisers in their absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23. The Promoter is Giant Bicycle Co. Pty. Ltd. Unit 7, 3-5 Gilda Court, Mulgrave VIC 3170
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Giant Bicycles Australia can be contacted by emailing email@example.com.
25. A complete release of all Instagram indemnity becomes active upon entry to this promotion.