FROM TIGHT CX COURSES TO WIDE-OPEN GRAVEL AND DIRT, THIS LIGHTWEIGHT AND SUPER VERSATILE ’CROSS MACHINE DOES IT ALL.
Move up through the field in heated cyclocross battles, or go long on gravel road epics. With a superlight ALUXX SLR aluminium frame, matched with a composite fork and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, the TCX SLR gives you smooth, confident handling on all types of terrain. Disc-brake technology boosts control on tight CX courses or wide-open dirt road descents. Symmetrical chainstays add pedaling stiffness, and the D-Fuse seatpost helps smooth out rough terrain.
- ALUXX SLR-grade aluminium frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite OverDrive steerer and 12mm thru-axle
- Giant SX-2 rims, Giant Sport Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- SRAM Rival 1, 1x11-speed shifting
- SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs.