A DH MACHINE THAT KNOWS HOW TO WIN. FROM WICKED WORLD CUP TRACKS TO YOUR LOCAL TRAILS, TOTAL CONFIDENCE AND CONTROL.
In the world of pro DH racing, marginal gains mean everything. This composite gravity machine has been developed and perfected over the years to give Giant factory pros every advantage in a sport decided by fractions of a second. The latest version of the Glory Advanced breaks new ground in stiffness, weight and all-round performance. It features 203mm of fully active Maestro rear suspension on a superlight, stiff and strong composite mainframe. The frame geometry, engineered to optimise its 27.5 wheels, has helped deliver Marcelo Gutierrez to World Cup podiums on the world’s toughest courses. It’s the lightest composite DH frame ever produced by Giant, and it’s always hungry to win.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 200mm of fully-active Maestro suspension
- RockShox Boxxer Team 200mm-travel fork with 20mm thru-axle
- RockShox Vivid R2C rear shock
- DT Swiss EX 471 wheelset with Maxxis Minion DHF tubeless tyres
- DH-specific SRAM XO1 7-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide Ultimate brakes
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs.