FROM WORLD CUP PODIUMS TO YOUR LOCAL DH RUN. GIVE YOURSELF THE FACTORY PRO TREATMENT WITH THIS LEAN, MEAN DH MACHINE.
This killer composite machine has been developed and perfected over the years in an uncompromising quest to give Giant pros the fastest DH bike in the world. The latest version of the Glory Advanced breaks new ground in stiffness, weight and all-around performance. It features 200mm of fully active Maestro rear suspension on a superlight, stiff and strong composite mainframe. The frame geometry, engineered to optimise its 27.5 wheels, has helped deliver pros like Marcelo Gutierrez to World Cup podiums on the world’s toughest courses. It’s the lightest composite DH frame ever produced by Giant, and it’s hungry to win.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 200mm of fully-active Maestro suspension
- RockShox Boxxer Team 200mm-travel fork with 20mm thru-axle
- RockShox Vivid R2C rear shock
- DT Swiss EX 471 rims, DT Swiss 240s hubs, DT Swiss spokes
- DH-specific SRAM XO1 7-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide Ultimate Carbon brakes
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs.