Terms & Conditions:
* Terms and conditions of Entry:
1. The Promoter is GIANT BICYCLE CO. PTY. LTD (A.B.N. 35 006 904 730), Unit 7, 3-5 Gilda Ct, Mulgrave VIC 3170, (03) 8541 4800
2. The Enter To Win Competition (the Promotion) commences at 9:00 ACST on 13/1/2018 and entries close at 18:00 ACST on 21/1/2018 (the
3. By entering the Promotion, entrants accepts these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
4. Entry to the Promotion is open to all Australian residents over 18 years of age.
5. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
6. To enter, each eligible entrant must, during the Promotional Period, complete a valid entry at the Giant Bicycles stand at the 2018 Tour Down
Under expo. The entry must be received by the Promoter by 11:59pm on the specified entry closing date.
7. There is no cost to enter the Promotion.
8. You may complete multiple entries during the Promotional Period, however, each eligible entrant will only receive ONE entry into the
Promotion (regardless of how many entries he/she completes).
9. The random prize draw will take place at 10:00 AEST on 29/1/2018 (“the Draw Date”) outside Unit 7, 3-5 Gilda Crt Mulgrave Vic 3170. The
Winner will be notified by phone and/or email within two (2) business days of the Draw Date.
10. The Winner’s details will be published on www.facebook.com/GiantBicyclesAustralia/ on Monday, 5/2/2018 (and remain published for at least
30 days). The Winner’s details will also be published in The Australian on Wednesday, 7/2/2018.
11. There is 1 Prize to be won. The Winner will receive a custom-painted Team Sunweb Giant Propel Advanced Pro Disc, valued at $6599 AUD
RRP. The selected bike must be collected, fully assembled, at a nominated authorised Giant Bicycles dealership. The total Prize pool value is
$6599 AUD RRP.
12. The competition is a game of random chance. The prize draw will be a random selection from all valid entries received during the Promotional
13. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
14. If any Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value,
subject to state regulations.
15. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the Prize.
16. If, for any reason, the winner does not take the Prize or an element of the Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize or that
element of the Prize will be forfeited.
17. If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize redraw will be conducted on 7/5/2018 (the Redraw Date) at the same time and place as
the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be notified by phone and/or email within two (2) business days of the Redraw Date. The
Winner’s details will be published on https://www.facebook.com/GiantBicyclesAustralia/ on Monday, 14/5/2018 (and remain published for at
least 30 days). The Winner’s details will also be published in The Australian on Wednesday, 16/5/2018.
18. The Winner agrees to the use of their name and entry for publicity and promotion purposes, without compensation.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential
loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize
suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. The Prize is not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation
in the value of the Prize (or part thereof).
22. The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including prize suppliers) take no responsibility for for
prizes lost or damaged in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the Prize.
23. Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote the Promotion. The PI of the Winner
may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate
competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion, to be ineligible to win
the Prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter.
24. By entering, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use any PI disclosed, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity
purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission,
communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any
problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer
equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the
Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related
to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
26. The laws of Victoria govern the Promotion.
27. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of
these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the
Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
28. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the
administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to
disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to state
29. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination,
including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its
absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date, subject to state regulations.
30. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Prize from the Draw Date. The Prize will be sent to the authorised Giant Bicycles dealership
nominated by the Winner for collection. The Prize must be collected fully assembled. The Promoter and Prize suppliers will take no
responsibility for damage to or loss in transit of the Prize.
31. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS-17-20915, ACT TP 17/02689, SA Licence number T17/2496