THIS MULTI-FACETED MACHINE HAS HIDDEN TALENTS. IT’S A FAST XC RIPPER THAT COMES ALIVE ON AGGRESSIVE, TECHNICAL TRAILS.
A proven XC performer with a trick up its sleeve, the all-new Anthem SX blends XC speed with added confidence in rugged terrain. Built on a lightweight ALUXX SL alloy frame with an updated trunnion mount Maestro suspension system and the new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm, it gives you 110mm of active rear travel. Combined with a 130mm suspension fork, and geometry that’s designed specifically for the superior trail handling of 27.5 wheels, it’s a great choice for technical XC racecourses or remote singletrack adventures. The latest Anthem SX also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels, added control and additional tyre clearance. The PowerCore bottom bracket delivers maximum pedalling stiffness and power transfer—so it climbs and accelerates as fast as it descends.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminium frame with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox Float 34 Performance Elite 130mm-travel fork with FIT4 damper, 15x110mm axle
- Fox Float Performance Elite, EVOL LV, Trunnion mount rear shock
- Giant XCT 1 Alloy 27.5 WheelSystem
- Shimano XT 1x11-speed drivetrain with Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs.