FROM STEEP CLIMBS TO TECHNICAL DESCENTS, THIS UPDATED XC NINJA LETS YOU DO IT ALL AND DO IT FASTER.
The quick and agile Anthem XC bike is updated this year with a new trunnion-mount Maestro rear suspension system for even smoother trail performance. The new Advanced Forged composite rocker arm adds strength, giving you 110mm of smooth, active rear travel. The lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame is engineered specifically for 27.5 wheels and a 120mm suspension fork. New this year is Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which improves wheel stiffness for added control, while adding tyre clearance and improving drivetrain performance. The frame also features Giant’s OverDrive steerer tube for razor-sharp handling, plus a PowerCore bottom bracket for maximum pedalling stiffness and power transfer.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminium frame with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Rhythm 120mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance EVOL LV rear shock
- Giant XC-2 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- Shimano SLX 1x11-speed drivetrain with Shimano M615 hydraulic disc brakes
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs.