Talon 29er 3
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCT HLO 100mm-travel fork with lockout
- Shimano Altus/Acera 3x8-speed shifting
- Tektro HDC-M290 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant GX03 aluminium double-wall rims
- Color: Satin/Black/Neon Red
Built on a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame that features classic hardtail design and the added off-road stability of larger diameter 29-inch wheels, Talon is a great choice for XC terrain. The frame geometry is specifically designed for its wheel size and 100mm suspension fork. The result is a confident ride that’s perfect for XC riders looking to increase their speed and improve their skills on fun singletrack rides.
Formed from raw materials in Giant’s own forging facility, this proprietary 6061 alloy features a best-in-class strength-to-weight ratio.
Giant pioneered the use of radically shaped tubesets that provide all the strength and stability of gusseted tubes without added material and welds.
Updated XC frame geometry is tailored for 29-inch wheels to optimize control, acceleration and stability.