Please select 2 or 3 bikes to compare.
XtC Advanced SL 29er Frameset
SLEEK, SMOOTH AND ITCHING TO PIN IT. FOR BLAZING FAST XC COURSES, THIS IS THE CHOICE OF GIANT WORLD CUP RACERS.
- FRAME: Advanced SL-Grade Composite
- HEADSET: Integrated OverDrive2 sealed cartridge bearing with composite spacers and top cap included
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 89.5mm shell accepts BB92 press-fit style BB only, bearing set not included
- EXTRAS: Neoprene Chainstay Guard
- SIZES: S, M, L, XL
- COLOR: Composite/Blue/White
|Sizes||S, M, L, XL|
|Frame||Advanced SL-Grade Composite|
|Bottom Bracket||89.5mm shell accepts BB92 press-fit style BB only, bearing set not included|
|Extras||Neoprene Chainstay Guard|
|Weight||How much does this bike weigh? It’s a common question, and rightly so. But the truth is, there are no industry standards for claiming bike weights—and this leads to a lot of misinformation. Variances exist based on size, frame material, finish and hardware. And as bikes get lighter, these differences become more critical. At Giant, we believe the only way to truly know the weight of any particular bike is to find out for yourself at your local retailer.|
|Size||Head Angle||Seat Angle||Top Tube||Head Tube||Chain Stay||Wheel Base||Standover Height|
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.