Please select 2 or 3 bikes to compare.
Trance X Frameset
CONSISTENTLY CHOSEN BY TEST EDITORS AS A FAVORITE TRAIL BIKE. FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF WHAT THE EXPERTS ALREADY KNOW.
The award-winning Trance X starts with a radically shaped ALUXX SL aluminum frame featuring trail-tuned geometry, the oversize OverDrive 2 headtube for precise steering, and a PowerCore bottom bracket for stiffer pedaling efficiency. And with 5 inches of plush, co-pivot Maestro Suspension, you’ll blitz technical descents and devour steep climbs all day long.
Click here for Maestro Suspension Setup Video
- FRAME: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 5" Maestro Suspension
- SHOCK: FOX RP23 Boost Valve
- HEADSET: Integrate OverDrive2 sealed cartridge bearing with alloy spacers and custom top cap, includes lower bearing reducer for 1-1/8" forks
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 86.5mm shell accepts press-fit style BB only, bearing set not included
- EXTRAS: Neoprene Chainstay Guard
- SIZES: S, M, L, XL
- COLOR: Satin Smoke/Blue/Black
|Sizes||S, M, L, XL|
|Frame||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Shock||FOX RP23 Boost Valve|
|Bottom Bracket||86.5mm shell accepts press-fit style BB only, bearing set not included|
|Extras||Neoprene Chainstay Guard
|Weight||How much does this bike weigh? It’s a common question, and rightly so. But the truth is, there are no industry standards for claiming bike weights—and this leads to a lot of misinformation. Variances exist based on size, frame material, finish and hardware. And as bikes get lighter, these differences become more critical. At Giant, we believe the only way to truly know the weight of any particular bike is to find out for yourself at your local retailer.|
|Size||Head Angle||Seat Angle||Top Tube||Head Tube||Chain Stay||Wheel Base||Standover Height|
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.