Please select 2 or 3 bikes to compare.
Trance X Frameset
Model year 2012
CONSISTENTLY CHOSEN BY TEST EDITORS AS A FAVORITE TRAIL BIKE. FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF WHAT THE EXPERTS ALREADY KNOW.
The award-winning Trance X starts with a radically shaped ALUXX SL aluminum frame featuring trail-tuned geometry, the oversize OverDrive 2 headtube for precise steering, and a PowerCore bottom bracket for stiffer pedaling efficiency. And with 5 inches of plush, co-pivot Maestro Suspension, you’ll blitz technical descents and devour steep climbs all day long.
- FRAME: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 5" Maestro Suspension
- SHOCK: FOX RP23 Boost Valve
- HEADSET: Integrate OverDrive2 sealed cartridge bearing with alloy spacers and custom top cap, includes lower bearing reducer for 1-1/8" forks
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 86.5mm shell accepts press-fit style BB only, bearing set not included
- EXTRAS: Neoprene Chainstay Guard
- SIZES: S, M, L, XL
- COLOR: Satin Smoke/Blue/Black
Click here for Maestro Suspension Setup Video
|Sizes||S, M, L, XL|
|Frame||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Shock||FOX RP23 Boost Valve|
|Bottom Bracket||86.5mm shell accepts press-fit style BB only, bearing set not included|
|Extras||Neoprene Chainstay Guard|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
|Size||Head Angle||Seat Angle||Top Tube||Head Tube||Chain Stay||Wheel Base||Standover Height|
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.