Please select 2 or 3 bikes to compare.
WELCOME TO THE FUTURE. THE WORLD’S FIRST FULLY OPTIMIZED RACE BIKE—HOLISTICALLY DESIGNED, ENGINEERED FROM THE GROUND UP.
The all-new TCR Advanced SL shatters the mold of every composite bike that came before it. Using Advanced SL-grade composite and breakthrough manufacturing processes that result in the lightest, stiffest road frame ever produced by Giant. Steering precision is boosted by the new oversize OverDrive 2 headtube/fork combination. The MegaDrive downtube and PowerCore bottom bracket improve power transfer and efficiency. Factor in the integrated seatpost and RideSense ANT+ sensor for wireless data transmission, and it’s clear to see: TCR Advanced SL goes beyond integration.
- FRAME: Advanced SL-Grade Composite
- FORK: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- HEADSET: Integrated OverDrive2 sealed cartridge bearing with composite spacers and top cap
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 86.5mm shell accepts press-fit style BB only, bearing set not included
- EXTRAS: Vector Composite seat post with adjustable offset -5mm or +25mm
- SIZES: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL
- COLOR: Matte Composite/Gloss Black/Red
|Sizes||XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL|
|Colors||Matte Composite/Gloss Black/Red|
|Frame||Advanced SL-Grade Composite|
|Fork||Advanced SL-Grade Composite|
|Bottom Bracket||86.5mm shell accepts press-fit style BB only, bearing set not included|
|Extras||Vector Composite seat post with adjustable offset -5mm or +25mm|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
|Size||Head Angle||Seat Angle||Top Tube||Head Tube||Chain Stay||Wheel Base||Standover Height|
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.