Please select 2 or 3 bikes to compare.
ALL HART. ALL GLORY. THIS IS THE BIKE THAT CARRIED DANNY HART TO VICTORY AT THE 2011 DH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!
With 8 inches of fully active Maestro Suspension mated to a lightweight, super-strong ALUXX SL via a co-pivot shock mount, Glory is everything Hart-and you-need to tackle the most extreme DH conditions. A stout OverDrive headtube, which is tapered to offer optimal steering stiffness, and race-ready DH geometry give Glory its confidence-inspiring feel on the most aggressive terrain.
- FRAME: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 8" Maestro Suspension
- SHOCK: RockShox Vivid R2C
- HEADSET: Integrate OverDrive sealed cartridge bearing with alloy spacers and custom top cap, includes lower bearing reducer for 1-1/8" forks
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 83mm English threaded shell w/ ISCG chain guide tabs, bearing set not included
- EXTRAS: Neoprene Chainstay Guard
- SIZES: S, M, L
- COLOR: Blue/Gold/White
Click here for Maestro Suspension Setup Video
|Sizes||S, M, L|
|Frame||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Shock||RockShox Vivid R2C|
|Bottom Bracket||83mm English threaded shell w/ ISCG chain guide tabs, bearing set not included|
|Extras||Neoprene Chainstay Guard|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
|Size||Head Angle||Seat Angle||Top Tube||Head Tube||Chain Stay||Wheel Base||Standover Height|
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.