TCR Advanced SL is the flagship series of Giant’s On-Road/Performance segment.
• All-new OverDrive 2 headtube for additional steering stiffness and control
• MegaDrive downtube to tie together the massive headtube and bottom bracket
• PowerCore bottom bracket for outstanding pedaling stiffness
• Fusion construction at toptube-seattube-seatstay junction for increased strength
• Integrated seatmast for maximum performance and minimal weight
• Lightest-weight, Torayca T-800 composite frame material
• Built-in RideSense ANT+ compatible wireless computer sensor
Each model in the TCR Advanced SL series features:
• A shorter headtube for more aggressive, aerodynamic positioning
• 73-degree head angle for pinpoint control*
• 72 or 73 degree seat angle for aggressive positioning*
• Tight wheelbase for agile handling
The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
B: Head Angle
C: Seat Angle
H: Standover Height
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.