Giant Australia Career Opportunity
March 25, 2015
Industry leader Giant Bicycles Australia are seeking a vibrant, polite and motivated individual to join our customer service team at our head office in the South-East suburbs of Melbourne. We are looking for an individual who not only shares the passion for cycling, but can relay this with a high level of customer service and support.
The successful candidate would possess the following attributes:
Have the ability to communicate and liaise effectively and professionally with retailers, consumers and other staff members.
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Strong product knowledge of bicycles, components, related accessories
- Previous bicycle industry (retail or wholesale) experience will be viewed favourably
- Works well in a team environment
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attend to all dealer enquiries in a proficient and timely manner
- Ensure all in-coming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner
- Process dealer purchase orders in an efficient and timely manner
- Attend to dealer delivery enquiries
- Process dealer delivery proposal reports
In return, Giant Bicycles Australia is offering the correct applicant the following:
- Full-time employment
- Industry leading salary package.
- The opportunity to work within a professional, industry leading business.
To apply simply forward your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.