$250 F / $350 R
DescriptionAgainst the clock, the competition, or a steep mountain pass — All-new Giant Wheelsystems
give you the edge. System Engineered Performance means every rim, spoke, and hub is engineered and designed with a holistic approach to improve performance. Each is focused on four key performance factors — stiffness, aerodynamics, weight, and comfort — and tailor-made to improve your ride.
- Lightweight 21mm deep alloy rims, welded
- 21mm wide rim for better tire and aerodynamic performance
- CNC-machined braking surface
- Asymmetric rear rim design for increased lateral rigidity and more uniform spoke tension for a stronger, stiffer wheel
- New DT Aero Competition bladed stainless steel spokes — 16 front (radial), 20 rear (radial/2-cross)
- Locking alloy nipples
- Swiss hub internals
- Precision-sealed cartridge hub bearings
- Single-handed wheel release design
- Tubeless compatible rim design
- 1595 grams/pair
All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.