Please select 2 or 3 bikes to compare.
DON’T LIKE LIMITATIONS? HERE’S THE SOLUTION: A GO-ANYWHERE BIKE THAT’S SMOOTH ENOUGH FOR THE CITY, RUGGED ENOUGH FOR THE TRAIL.
• Lightweight ALLUX aluminum frame design
• Rider position more upright with less handlebar reach for focus on comfort
• Suspension seatpost and fork offered on all models for off-road shock dampening
• Frame design incorporates a look and feel derived from the Off-Road platform.
• Full fender and rack mount compatibility
- SRAM MRX Comp, 8-speed twist-shift drivetrain w/ triple crankset
- SR Suntour NEX suspension fork w/ 63mm travel & suspension seatpost
|Sizes||XS, S, M, L, XL|
|Colours||Black / Red|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX 4100 V2 63mm travel|
|Handlebar||Steel high rise 25.4mm|
|Saddle||Giant Comfort Groove|
|Shifters|| SRAM MRX Comp twist|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano M191|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio|
|Brakes||Alloy direct-pull v-brake |
|Brake Levers||Alloy Comfort|
|Cassette||SRAM PG820 11-32T 8SPD|
|Crankset||Shimano M171 28/38/48T|
|Rims||Alloy 32H double wall|
|Tires||Kenda multi-surface 26x1.95"|
|Weight||How much does this bike weigh? It’s a common question, and rightly so. But the truth is, there are no industry standards for claiming bike weights—and this leads to a lot of misinformation. Variances exist based on size, frame material, finish and hardware. And as bikes get lighter, these differences become more critical. At Giant, we believe the only way to truly know the weight of any particular bike is to find out for yourself at your local retailer.|
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.