Please select 2 or 3 bikes to compare.
DON’T LIKE LIMITATIONS? HERE’S THE SOLUTION: A GO-ANYWHERE BIKE THAT’S SMOOTH ENOUGH FOR THE CITY, RUGGED ENOUGH FOR THE TRAIL.
• Lightweight ALLUX aluminum frame design
• Rider position more upright with less handlebar reach for focus on comfort
• Suspension seatpost and fork offered on all models for off-road shock dampening
• Frame design incorporates a look and feel derived from the Off-Road platform.
• Full fender and rack mount compatibility
- SRAM MRX Comp, 8-speed twist-shift drivetrain w/ triple crankset
- SR Suntour NEX suspension fork w/ 63mm travel & suspension seatpost
|Sizes||XS, S, M, L, XL|
|Colours||Black / Red|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX 4100 V2 63mm travel|
|Handlebar||Steel high rise 25.4mm|
|Saddle||Giant Comfort Groove|
|Shifters|| SRAM MRX Comp twist|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano M191|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio|
|Brakes||Alloy direct-pull v-brake |
|Brake Levers||Alloy Comfort|
|Cassette||SRAM PG820 11-32T 8SPD|
|Crankset||Shimano M171 28/38/48T|
|Rims||Alloy 32H double wall|
|Tires||Kenda multi-surface 26x1.95"|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.